Fashion Trend Monitoring
Spinners, weavers, knitters, enhancers, makers, tanners, leather workers,...
This is aimed at the different teams associated in the creative process: the sales team / the creative team / the management team.
An action developed in various regions: Midi-Pyrénées, Aquitaine, Alsace, Rhône Alpes and the Paris Region.
- To energise the various teams associated in the creative process,
- Developing the offer through creation and innovation,
- Better understanding of client needs,
- Better creative targetting,
- Optimising resources.
Information about trends at the beginning of each new season
- deciphering the major colors and themes,
- the main types of fabrics, the star materials, fabric treatments and performance,
- analysis of clothing cuts and shapes, summary of designers' shows ,
- color range corresponding to the season,
- illustration of the spirit of the new season using fabric samples and photos.
Focus on updating between each season
- analysis of the representative point of sale supply at various market levels,
- feedback from interviews with buyers (situational analysis of trends),
- press reviews.
Personalised advice (for Midi-Pyrenees companies)
- individual assistance for the implementation of their collection,
- leads for new development lines,
- exchanges with business leaders about their strategic direction.
Richard RICO - firstname.lastname@example.org - Tél : + 33 (0)126.96.36.199.75