Destined for companies wishing to engage in or already involved in an innovation procedure.
- Creating the conditions for innovation,
- Identifying opportunities for innovation,
- Selecting ideas which have been collected,
- Guidance towards the most pertinent assistance packages,
- Initiate measures of innovation protection,
- Implement innovative projects.
- Knowledge of the regional and national ecosystem,
- Positioning in a network which is favorable to innovation,
- Setting up of a multi-channel monitoring system (technological, market, economic, regulatory and standards),
- Setting up of a listening process for clients and associates, a creative process,
- Going deeper into the ideas collected : asking questions about the economic, legal, managerial, technical and financial components of ideas in order to select only the most pertinent,
- The different kinds of assistance on innovative projects: Innovation Technology Services, support contracts, strategic advice assistance, development equity loans, …
- Commitment to confidentiality, deposition of a Soleau enveloppe, a patent, a drawing or model, a brand: link with the INPI
- Identifying the risk factors and the successes,
- Ensuring the planning, management and follow-up of the project.
Richard RICO - email@example.com - Tél : + 33 (0)126.96.36.199.75